Position: Case Manager I-III
Program: Amarillo, Texas – Mobile Crisis Outreach Team (MCOT)
Salary: $34,673.60 – $41,246.40 Annually
Shift Available: Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Staff will maintain ethical and professional communications at all times using respectful Trauma Informed Care language.
- Responsible for the delivery of crisis intervention services and follow up for people in the upper 21 counties of the Panhandle of Texas.
- Will work as part of a mobile crisis outreach team to provide direct care services for the TPC service area.
- Will work closely with community stakeholders including law enforcement (CIT, police officers, judges, sheriff’s), hospitals and other social services.
- Will provide community education to help others access crisis services and understand mental health conditions and treatment resources.
- Will work with people experiencing a crisis using person centered approaches.
- Will document all interventions according to agency standards.
- Will be a part of an after-hours on call rotation.
- Some travel may be required to reach more rural areas of the Panhandle.
- Adheres to TPC Business Code of Conduct and reports concerns of ethical and/or business standards defined in the code if compromised
Required qualifications to be successful in the job:
- Must be able to be certified as a Qualified Mental Health Professional.
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree in a human service field or if bachelor’s degree is not in a human service field, 30 college credit hours in the discipline of psychology or social services.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in mental health or human services related field required for Case Manager II
- In order to qualify for a Case Manager III the candidate must have at least two (2) years of providing direct care services in a Mental Health setting.
- Graduate work in a related field may be substituted for up to one (1) year of experience
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license and be insurable under agency vehicle policy
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Preferred qualifications to be successful in the job:
- Experience in the mental health field
At TPC, passion and meaningful work is rewarded! We offer employees:
- Robust benefit offerings – Medical, Urgent Care visits for a low $10 co-pay, Dental, and Vision
- Employer Paid Life Insurance (1.5 times employee’s salary)
- Staff automatically enrolled into a 457 Retirement Account at 1% of their annual salary. Employer Match 1% higher than employee’s contribution up to 6% in the 403 (b) or 457 Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – PTO accrual, Holidays
- One (1) annual Mental Health Floating Holiday and one (1) annual Celebrate Diversity Day available to staff after 90 days of employment
- Additional Supplemental Coverage available i.e. Disability, Accidental, Cancer, Critical Care, and Section 125 Flexible Spending Account Plan
- 501(c)(3) designation – You can apply the for Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness
- Teladoc-gives you or your immediate family members in the household access to a medical provider free of charge via telephone or video
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)-gives you or your immediate family members in the household access to behavioral health, financial, and legal counseling in person or via telephone.
Click Here To Apply