Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Our teams strive to provide the best care possible for patients. We are committed to helping our communities be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence.
We are seeking a Dental Assistant to join us and grow their career. With multiple practices in the area, career opportunities are endless.
Not only will you find it rewarding to help patients be healthier, but you will also enjoy being part of an organization that gives back to the community with an industry-leading comprehensive benefits package. Benefits for full-time positions include:
· Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts
· Financial Wellness: Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k match, Employee Purchasing Discounts
· Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a variety of supplemental insurance options such as Pet Insurance
- Provide chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Deliver a high level of patient support at all phases of their appointment
- Take and process X-Rays as prescribed by the Dentist
- Enter patient treatment plans and maintain patient files
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatories
· Educate patients on the importance of their oral health
· Manage and supply orders and the coordination of lab cases
· Support the training and development of other Dental Assistants
· Work collaboratively with the team to ensure an exceptional patient experience, productive schedules, and effective maintenance of the practice and equipment
- Advanced Dental Assistant Certification (EFDA, EDDA, EFODA)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and working with a dental software such as Dentrix, Eagle Soft, or Dental Vision
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to partnering with all team members to ensure an exception patient experience
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- How many years of experience do you have?
- Is this location a realistic commute?
- What are your salary expectations?
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply