Why work at Park Centre? – We’re a 5 Star Community! $3,000 Sign On Bonus!
We pride ourselves on being a leader in creating resident-centered communities while fostering active and purposeful living for older adults. To realize our mission, we depend on our dedicated team and positive culture. We are blessed to have a well tenured leadership team and excellent overall team member retention.
Once you join our family odds are good you’ll be here quite a while. When you commit to Park Centre, we commit to you with our great perks and benefits, personal development opportunities and educational incentives.
The MDS Coordinator will:
- Serve as a Clinical Resource to all members of the household team by being involved in the initial assessments of all residents, effectively evaluating their needs and assuring that all clinical records reflect optimum services to be provided.
- Participate in the direct care and enrichment of the lives of all residents of the Health Center.
- Determine when all Admit, Quarterly, and Annual Minimum Data Sets (MDS’s) are due and notifies appropriate departments of the due dates. Determines when there is a need for a Significant Change in Condition MDS and notifies departments of the due dates. Primary responsibility will be for residents of the first floor households, with oversight of the residents’ care plans in the second floor households.
- Complete the sections of the MDS Nursing Department and signs off MDS’s when assessment is completed according to mandated timetable. Completes Resident Assessment Protocols (RAPS) according to the guidelines and mandated timetable.
- Create Plan of Care for new admissions and update Plans of Care with interdisciplinary team according to timetable. Enters and submits to the state RAI’s according to mandated timetable.
- Follow Medicare guidelines to complete MDS assessments for skilled residents at 5 days, 14 days, 30 days, 60 days and 90 days as needed. Transmits completed MDS’s, re-entry and discharge tracking forms to the state repository according to HICFA guidelines.
Benefits of working at Park Centre:
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Time Away Benefits
- Wellness membership to Park Centre Gym
- Scholarships, tuition reimbursement and discounted programs with Purdue University Global
- CPR Training/Certifications in-house
- Medical (FT only)
- Dental & Vision
WesleyLife believes in the value of diversity within our workforce and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Because of our commitment to your health and well-being, you will be required to successfully complete a pre-hire health assessment, drug screen and meet our COVID-19 requirements prior to beginning employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $34.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Signing bonus
- What is your preferred email address that we contact you on?
- RN (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply