- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
- Communicate with patients to evaluate their levels of speech or language difficulty
- Determine the extent of communication problems by having a patient complete basic reading and vocalizing tasks or by giving standardized tests
- Identify treatment options
- Work with patients to increase their ability to read and write correctly
- Work with patients to develop and strengthen the muscles used to swallow
- Counsel patients and families on how to cope with communication disorders
- Create and carry out an individualized treatment plan
- Determining appropriate speech therapy treatment plans through documented evaluations and consultations.
- Provide training on the use of necessary speech therapy equipment as deemed
- Carefully transcribing all services provided by the speech therapist in an effective and clear manner.
- Striving for professional development and timely completion of
- Provide therapeutic treatments for speech, language, cognitive and swallowing disorders with appropriate test and measurements. Provide services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care. Consistently providing only the highest quality of speech therapy service.
- Use effective interpersonal relations and communication skills; facilitates the use of these skills by other team members to achieve desirable outcomes.
- Analyze patient needs and provide appropriate care that is ordered by physician as indicated in the plan of care. Revise the POC based on evaluation and ongoing assessment data.
High School Diploma or GED
BLS Basic Life Support
State Of Florida ID
Social Security Card
State of Florida Speech Therapist License
Florida State ID
Social Security Card
In Services: HIV and Alzheimer
Minimum 1 Year of experience preferred
1810 NE 153rd Street Ste 3
North Miami Beach, FL 33162
Tuesday and Thursday 10AM-2PM
Location: South Miami
Compensation: Depending on experience.
This is a full-time job.
Principals only, recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $45.00 – $87.00 per hour
- Home Health
- Master’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply