Are you passionate about helping clients with their financial welfare? Have you been looking for an opportunity to make a difference? At Luther Burbank Savings, our mission is to improve your financial future – whether you are a customer, employee, or shareholder. You’re worth more here.
We are a state-chartered, FDIC-insured bank specializing in originating multifamily and residential real estate loans funded by retail savings deposits. We have an established reputation for high integrity, responsive delivery, and competitive pricing.
Since opening our doors in 1983, we have recorded profits consecutively since our second quarter of operations. Consequently, we have grown to a $7 billion institution with branches and loan offices in California, Oregon, and Washington. Here at LBS, we foster an environment that encourages our team members to grow and develop their careers.
We are looking for a Loan Boarding Specialist who will review all funded loans for boarding completeness and accuracy. Boards new and modified MFR, CRE and SFR loans. Ensures accuracy of loan file content and quality.
What will your day look like? You will:
- Perform new loan boarding tasks including reviewing and approving data input from origination documentation and loan files into Mortgage Loan Servicing System.
- Review and respond to new loan boarding data corrections from Quality Control Department.
- Review new loan documentation for accuracy and completeness and ensures upload into Nautilus imaging system.
- Obtain, review, log and facilitate corrections to trailing documents (i.e. Deed of Trust, Final Title Policy, Closing Disclosures/Settlement Statements and UCC’s).
- Process loan change in terms using modification documentation to update Servicing System with modified terms; maintains and reports monthly log of completed modifications.
- Submit Tax Contract Order forms and upload legal descriptions to tax service vendor; reconcile tax service invoices.
- Upload insurance documentation to insurance tracking vendor in connection with new loan fundings, insurance tracking orders.
What you will need for this position:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three to five years of lending or loan boarding experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Mortgage and Commercial Loans and related Documentation including closing and funding activities.
- Ability to work with various bank departments and branches.
- Must be accurate, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Strong customer service, loan processing, and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and resolve problems.
- Must have knowledge of appropriate industry software systems.
COVID Considerations and Remote Work Availability
At Luther Burbank Savings, our employees’ and customers’ safety is our top priority. We are observing all federal, state, and local requirements to minimize the risk of exposure.
Currently, the majority of our administrative teams are working 100% remotely, giving employees much-needed flexibility during these difficult times. Our branches are open and abiding by strict COVID guidelines in place. Talk to a recruiter today to learn more!
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical HMO or PPO, dental, and vision
- Life/AD&D & Long Term Disability Benefits
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Matching 401(k)
- Vacation and Sick benefits
- Personal Holiday
- Paid Bank Observed Holidays
Luther Burbank Savings is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To learn more about the categories of personal information collected and the purpose for which the information will be used, please visit our CCPA Employee Privacy Notice
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply