Our client is on the lookout for a Project Manager to join their team as a lender’s/investor’s representative to monitor construction projects, prepare reports and interface with their clients. Projects include both new construction and existing buildings. They provide pre-construction reviews and construction observation services as well as property condition assessment due diligence services for all real estate property types primarily on the East Coast and sometimes nationally.
- Conduct regular site inspections to monitor construction progress, review developer’s requisitions for payment and make recommendations for funding to Lender via monthly site observation reports.
- Review plans and specifications, project schedules, budgets, change orders and contracts for monthly progress reports and pre-construction reports.
- Conduct property inspections for property condition assessments and prepare reports including capital reserve recommendations as needed.
- Maintain contact and communication with client and related entities throughout project.
- Coordinate design review consultants including architects, structural engineers, MEP engineers, etc. as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or related technical field is desirable
- Professional Engineer certification is preferred.
- At least 5 years demonstrated work experience in construction administration, architecture, project management and/or engineering.
- Working knowledge of plans and specifications, requisition draw requests, contracts, budgets, change orders a construction schedules.
- Ability to manage many projects at once.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Project, and Mac
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and full benefits including medical and 401K retirement plans.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $130,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply