Supports basic and complex infrastructure systems by monitoring alerts, problem tickets, operations, customer and help desk requests, and e-mails; collecting documentation to troubleshoot problems (for example, collecting dumps, error messages); assisting in the analysis of problem documentation; providing input to find solutions; minimizing impact of problems; involving suppliers as needed; communicating findings and status updates for customers; and carrying an on-call pager as needed.
Initiates action based on information from system monitors by recommending and adjusting the system in accordance with procedures; using established escalation procedures; and engaging the suppliers as required.
Ensures the development of team member’s skills and abilities by providing support to less experienced team members; providing training to others on technical competencies and team processes; receiving training from team members, job assignments, classroom, technical books, and other readings; and identifying and sharing recommended improvements.
Participates in team tasks by receiving assignments from experienced team members or project leads; giving updates on assignments; tracking and reporting time spent on projects; contributing in team meetings and discussions; reviewing and revising team documentation; and documenting and presenting new information to the team.
Identifies and develops Information Systems Division (ISD) systems within the guidelines identified in the Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC) by identifying requirements for writing, testing, and debugging programs and scripts; using commands, utilities, or control languages; participating in code reviews; creating and implementing test scripts and procedures; implementing third-party software or hardware solutions; and compiling and reviewing documentation.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Live our Values
- Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
- Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
- Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
- Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
- Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
- Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
- Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
1 years systems engineering experience., As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Hardware assembly, maintenance, or support, Project Design, Troubleshooting and code analysis, Working with common programming languages (for example, C++, Pearl, Visual Basic), Working with TeamForge
140 Fountain Parkway, ST Petersburg, FL 33716-1205, United States of America
Click Here To Apply