The Walmart Emergency Operations Center (EOC) is a 24/7 global crisis monitoring and reporting center that intakes critical incidents including threats related to criminal activities, geo-political crises, weather-related emergencies, and natural disasters affecting our associates across the global enterprise in support of protecting people, property, and our brand.
You will make an impact by:
- Intaking daily incidents reported by facilities and communicate critical information to stakeholders
- Assisting with investigations on emerging facts and analysis of trends, data, and potential impacts
- Creating departmental related reports (for example, emergency alerts, situational summaries, data summaries)
- Demonstrating up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Fulfilling requests for information from various requestors (for example, Legal Department, Human Resources, external agencies)
- Modeling compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Providing and supports the implementation of business solutions
Nice to haves:
- 1-year experience developing and testing website applications.
- 1-year experience in intelligence, corporate security, law enforcement, or related field.
- 1-year experience using a business intelligence (BI) tool (for example, Oracle) to create reports to specifications.
- 1-year experience using descriptive statistics, exploratory data analysis, or univariate analyses.
- 1-year experience using in-database analytics, SQL, or similar programming languages to retrieve, merge, and clean data from multiple sources or platforms.
- Associate s degree in statistics, analytical studies, information systems, industrial engineering, economics, or related field.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Click Here To Apply