Our mission is to provide the best outpatient physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. We want our patients to enjoy therapy and experience clear improvements in their health. Our clinics receive the highest levels of patient satisfaction and our patients receive the best objectively measurable outcomes. Our strategy, based on excellent quality and patient satisfaction, is gaining momentum. Since opening our first clinic in 2001, we have grown across Michigan and into Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Georgia. We continue to open additional clinics in order to make physical, occupational and speech therapy even more accessible to our patients, their friends and their families.
The Common Standards all Team Rehabilitation Employees are held to include:
- Never say anything disrespectful about any group, whether they are formally protected by law or not.
- Never use language that another member of staff or patient finds offensive.
- No pictures, signs or the like that a patient or another member of staff finds offensive.
- No discrimination in hiring, training or promotion based on race, religion, national origins, weight, family status, sexual orientation, etc. None. Never. Ever.
Team Rehab believes that employing the best people will provide the best therapy and service to our patients. Because of this, Team Rehab offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits for Both Full and Part Time Employees!
- Monthly Bonuses
- 401(k) Match
- Excellent Educational Incentives!
- Generous PTO
- Profit Sharing
Team Rehabilitation is seeking a dynamic individual to be that important first point of contact within our clinic.
Greet patients in a friendly, outgoing manner; ideal candidate would be empathetic to patient conditions and do whatever is needed to help, accommodate and support the patient’s success in therapy
- Ensure 360 communication with patients, physicians, other staff members and anyone else involved in the patient’s care – including any necessary follow-ups
- Maintain complex schedules while ensuring that all patients are scheduled the appropriate amount of visits which may include working with other staff members to accommodate patient needs
- Verify and explain insurance benefits to every patient, as well as obtaining and tracking any authorizations needed
- Accurate data entry into electronic medical and billing record system, including billing changes and follow-up
- Collect Co-pays in an accurate, timely and professional manner
- Input data collected from in-house research; information provided will assist in determining clinic performance
- Assist in clinic performance by preparing management information, imputing data from in-house research and assuming basic maintenance of clinic supplies and equipment
- Able to multitask in a fast paced, demanding environment while staying on top of daily reports and tasks
The Patient Administrative Coordinator reports to the clinic director and performs any additional tasks assigned by the clinic director.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Experience in a patient centered health care position is an advantage, but is not necessary
- Experience in other positions requiring customer contact and service is also useful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must possess solid basic computer skills
Click Here To Apply