CDL Class B Route Delivery Driver – Home Daily
Airgas National Carbonation – San Marcos, CA
– Rate of Pay – $24.00 per hour
– Replacement Position
– Replacing Name above
– Work shift hours and days are: 2:00 pm – 10:30 pm – Tuesday – Saturday, Off on Sundays & Mondays
– Area of Coverage: North 78 Hwy, West – Carlsbad, East – Escondido, South – 8 FWY
– Average amount of weekly overtime: 5 – 10 hours
– no overnight layover required.
Airgas operates a modern and efficient fleet. Most vehicles are under 6 years old and equipped with driver-friendly technology, such as On Board Computers, collision avoidance technology, latest camera technology and GPS navigation.
You will manage and execute all project requirements, which includes analysing business and organizational shortcomings of clients; preparing weekly reports on status of outstanding matters, and you’ll plan the implementation of Solutions and formulating hypotheses and analyses in order to provide recommendations.
Are you a MATCH?
At least 22 years old.
· Class B CDL minimum with at least 1 year CMV experience — experience must be within the last 4 years.
· Hazmat and tanker endorsements required.
· No preventable accidents of any kind in the last 3 years.
· No more than 2 minor tickets in the last 3 years.
· No serious violation ticket (speeding 15+, reckless driving, etc.) in the last 3 years.
· No suspensions of CDL in the last 3 years except for “Failure to pay child support”.
· No DUI in the last 7 years.
· High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
· Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products.
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability and innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates globally.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Cedric Morris, Driver Talent Acquisition Specialist @ 678-708-8344.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Commercial Driving: 1 year (Required)
- Driving: 1 year (Required)
- CDL B (Required)
- Hazmat Endorsement (Required)
- Tanker Endorsement (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply