Aspirus Health has been recognized as one of the top 15 Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We’re seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to work at Howard Young Medical Center in Woodruff, WI.
- Maintaining clinical records and documentation
- Working well in a team environment putting patient safety first
- Collaborating with Nurses and patient care staff
- Carries out assigned patient care activities
- Answer phone calls and schedule appointments
- Degree from an accredited Medical Assistant
- Current Medical Assistant Certification or Registration required or obtained within 6 months of hire
- Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire.
Hours: Full Time, 1.0 FTE, 40 hours a week, benefit eligible. No weekends.
Howard Young Medical Center is an acute care facility located in Woodruff that provides a level of primary and specialty care not commonly found in a typical rural hospital. Built in 1977 the hospital traces its roots to the founding of Lakeland Memorial Hospital in the 1950s. and provides care to residents across northern Wisconsin that includes Oneida, Vilas, and Iron counties.
Howard Young Medical Center offers the best in health care services, including advanced medical imaging, high-tech surgical services, birthing center, comprehensive women’s health services and a da Vinci Surgical System, all equipped with the latest technology, rivaling those of hospitals located in major cities. Ascension Medical Group’s Clinic offers primary care services and access to visiting specialists from throughout the region.
About the Woodruff Community:
The Woodruff/Minocqua Area is Nature’s Original Water Park™. We call it that because it’s located in the middle of Northern Wisconsin’s Lake Country. Here there are thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams that literally saturate the geography. Vacationers have long been visiting the Minocqua Area to enjoy all this water by boating, swimming, fishing, snowmobiling, hiking and biking trails, and more with no admission fees and year-round offerings.
Click here to learn more about Woodruff, WI.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply