Help enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Capital Senior Living team at Brookview Meadows!
Brookview Meadows, a premier retirement community in Green Bay, WI, provides quality care to residents in a Residential Care Apartment Complex. We are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. If you’re looking to grow your career and experience in a team-oriented environment, apply for [Housekeeper] position today!
Working at Brookview Meadows truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. We are looking for a Housekeeper to join our team!
Housekeeper Responsibilities include:
- Adheres to and conveys philosophy of supporting dignity, privacy, independence, choice, individuality, and a home-like environment for Residents
- Monitors inventory of chemicals, supplies and equipment needed for laundry and housekeeping tasks
- Communicates chemical, supply and equipment needs to Executive Director
- Maintains required records; uses Maintenance Request Log appropriately
- Familiarizes self with cleaning schedules of Residents’ apartments and common areas to assure completion of housekeeping tasks
- Performs housekeeping, janitorial tasks, and minor repairs as assigned
- Assures that other janitorial and repair requests are properly logged and monitors their completion
- Provides laundry services as needed and/or directed
- Observes problems, concerns, and issues observed with Resident units, the community, and the grounds and communicates them appropriately
- Observes changes in Resident status, needs, or preferences and communicates them appropriately
Ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in senior living or similar environment
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service and care to our senior residents
- Appreciate the value of being a dependable & responsible member of greater team
- Be open minded; willing to listen to and share new ideas
Perks of joining our team:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances*
- 401k retirement savings plan*
- Paid time off*
- Company paid training for career advancement**
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
**Eligibility based on location.
- 2 year(s): Housekeeping, environmental services
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Click Here To Apply