Do you enjoy collaborating with customers, developers, and working cross functionally to design effortless digital tools that can help internal and external customer do their job? Apply Today!
Join a growing organization that thrives on a strong commitment to our customers and an exciting, dynamic team environment! Check out our office and learn more about our culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W717KfG8Cmg
- Competitive base salary + bonus opportunity
- Healthy work-life balance, hybrid schedule for full-time and/or part-time opportunities
- Professional development / Continuous learning opportunities – Imperial Supplies invests in you!
- Immediate medical, dental, vision, earn 12 hours of PTO per month, 6 paid holidays, and 6% company contribution towards your retirement!
As a User Experince Designer, you will:
- Directly improve our customer satisfaction as an integral part of the UX team
- Represent the customer in cross department meetings
- Enhance digital tools that our internal and external customers use to save time and money
- Actively seek out feedback from users, stakeholders, and cross departmental teams
- Collaborate with various departments as a digital product owner to define enhancements from actionable insights
- Analyze the usage of web features, monitor their success and suggest enhancements
- Contribute to a digital style guide for user interaction
An ideal candidate:
- Will clearly and effectively communicate functional and visual design ideas, solutions to the team
- Possesses a continuous learning mindset
- Enjoys staying up to date with current digital and technology best practices
- Values professional, inter-departmental partnerships and knowledge share
- Has a background in web design, physical product design, digital project management, or marketing
- Believes strongly in the importance of UX and can think outside of the box
- Associates degree in Business, Marketing, Technology, or Design related field or 2+ years of direct experience in digital space
- Familiarity with web and ecommerce industry
- Basic understanding of web analytics concepts, SEO, Agile methodologies
- Project management experience
Imperial Supplies, a Grainger Company, is a national distributor of quality maintenance products. Serving the fleet maintenance industry since 1958, Imperial has formed lasting relationships with customers by tailoring our services to meet their changing needs. With more National Account Programs in the fleet industry than all of our competition combined, we are recognized for innovative technology and solutions that reduce costs through efficient ordering methods and stringent controls.
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Click Here To Apply