We are looking for Diesel techs from beginner to experienced! .
Do you have mechanical experience? We need you! and we pay you more!
Are you a beginner and want a career? We need you!
Are you a fast Lube Tech and want to make more? We need you!
No matter if you’re a beginner or an Experienced Tech, We provide on the job formal training to help you succeed! .
We provide the hands on training you need to go from a lube Tech to a ASE certified Tech all the way up to Master Tech!
You get paid while training and it’s free you just need the desire and will to succeed!
In this role, you can expect to:
· Work in a fun, trusting environment focused on providing great service where the expectations of the customer are exceeded
· Lubricate moving parts of diesel engine trucks; Inject grease into units, such as springs, universal joints, and steering knuckles, using hand or compressed-air powered grease gun
· Inspect fluid level of steering gear, power steering reservoir, transmission, differential, rear axle housings, and shackles
· Check air pressure of tires; replace oil and air filters
· Recommends other TA services with customer as part of inspection review process
· Exhibit excellent customer service skills
· Maintain the safety of both our customers and employees
What we’d like to see:
· A dedicated individual who works well with others and is excited to be part of our team!
· Willingness to expand professional knowledge via education and training programs
· Ability to work unsupervised
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and some holidays in interior and exterior conditions
· Meet the requirements for the needed physical tasks with or without accommodation
With us, you’ll enjoy:
· Competitive wages
· Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
· 401(k) with a company match
· Paid vacation and holidays
· On-site meal discounts
· Tuition reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Program
· DOL Diesel Technician Apprenticeship Program
· A wide variety of discounts on technology, travel, food and fuel
· Opportunity for growth and advancement with company paid training
This job description does not list all duties for this position. TA Operating LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States required.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Mechanic: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply