Manages the proposal efforts of one or more project pursuits to create and collect Company documents and ensure all required information is included for a bid submittal.
- Oversees the proposal collection and creation of one or more project proposals. Responsible to ensure all required items of a pursuit request are included prior to the bid submittal deadline.
- Coordinates and tracks the collection of forms, information, and data required for each pursuit per deadlines, ensuring completion of all Owner’s requests.
- Develops and manages the proposal schedule within pursuit and submittal deadlines.
- Coordinates and creates the compliance matrix that assigns tasks to supporting proposal team for technical proposal documentation and development.
- Develops and implements the Proposal Work Plan to meet the Owner’s Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements and evaluation criteria collected and created prior to the submission deadline.
- Assembles proposal documents in various software formats to ensure all proposal criteria is included prior to submittal deadline. Reviews and edits proposal writings to support one-voice methodology.
- Perform additional assignments per management’s direction.
- Coordinates and tracks surety and bonding information and any required signature documents in coordination with pursuit Lead Estimator.
- Coordinates with Joint Venture (JV) partners and subcontractors to obtain necessary proposal information, narrative, forms, and other documents requested by the Owner’s RFP.
- Complies technical writing and support documentation based on interviews, summary points and examples provided by estimators, engineers, subject matter experts and direct manager.
- Proofreads, edits, and standardizes proposal text for proper grammar, spelling, comprehension, and style. Develops and manages layout, design and document feel to ensure a marketing quality product.
- Maintains current version of RFP documents and ensure all supporting team members have access. Notifies proposal team when important project information becomes available.
- Leads final publishing of the proposal and delivery to Owner, as required.
- Updates proposal templates, project sheets and ensures all relevant information is stored in database and searchable for future project pursuits.
- Completes forms for Company and District award submittals, as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of Company’s values and strategic plan.
- Support published corporate policies.
Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing, Communications or a related field required.
- 5+ years’ related experience creating, writing and editing proposals for a large-scale construction, engineering or design firm required.
- Experience managing a proposal team preferred.
- Proven ability to take on a larger bid proposal or multiple proposals at one time
- Able to travel for pursuit meetings and Company proposal support.
- Proven ability to write and edit project summaries, resumes of project personnel, and other supporting information.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required.
- High attention to detail required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment required.
- Strong time management and task prioritization skills required to ensure timely submittal of project bids required.
- Some knowledge or skill in graphic design.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Professional, Photoshop and InDesign; Deltek Vision
- Maintains registration in relevant organizations / associations (for example, Road Builders Association).
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as an employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
We are an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.
Click Here To Apply