Beacon Behavioral Hospital, formerly known as Synergy, was first established in 1998 as a free-standing Community Mental Health Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Today, Beacon employs over 300 caring staff across Louisiana.
Beacon is currently seeking a Patient Care Representative in the Washington Parish area.
- Degree in health related field or Marketing
- Minimum 2 years experience in healthcare field.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Educates the physicians, referral sources and community about the services of Beacon Behavioral Hospital and Beacon Behavioral Outpatient.
- Acts as liaison with referral sources and identifies the benefits of services to the community and potential clients.
- Works with other staff to develop appropriate plans for company operations.
- Participates in local organizations, associations, and activities related to community health services.
- Develops yearly action plans based upon the established business plan.
- Manages a database of referral and patient populations maintaining a customer profiling and tracking system that ensures the agency is meeting the needs of its customers.
- Schedules, coordinates and executes health fairs and other group forums as appropriate.
- Obtains consumer and physician feedback and input into needed programs. Analyzes patient and physician satisfaction results and responds appropriately.
- Responsible for maintenance of the established public relations program.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Click Here To Apply