We invite you to join the RadNet Radiology team as Scheduler.
We are currently coming off one of our Best Years as a company and are expanding our scheduling staff! We are holding open interviews on September 21st from 11AM – 6:00PM
What do you need to do? Just come prepared to interview with a resume!
See everyone there!
This position serves as a radiology scheduler to assist patients with setting up radiology exams. This position will serve with assisting several of RadNet’s multi-modality outpatient imaging centers. Our centers provide a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a friendly and comfortable environment.
As a Radiology Scheduler you will have the opportunity to:
- Displays excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Answers incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner – identifies self and company.
- Places calls to referring physicians for patients expressing difficulty with scheduling.
- Maintains self-control when dealing with difficult patients and or situations.
- Identifies patients with special needs and shows care and compassion.
- Maintains good rapport with referring physicians, secretaries and clinical site staff.
- Enters accurate information in RIS for appointment scheduling, rescheduling, cancellation and comment entry.
- Updates account information at the point of scheduling.
- Properly schedules all procedures.
- Utilizes RIS filter screens to answer questions associated with insurance, procedures and preps.
- Communicates and interacts with all departments effectively and professionally.
- Meets incoming call volume quota.
- Pre-registers, faxes reports, scans documents, inputs clinical data as needed for appointment and requests films as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
· Must be able to type fluently while speaking with callers.
· Knowledge of medical terminology.
· Ability to pre-register and schedule patients rapidly and accurately.
· Provides clear written and verbal communication.
· Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
Become a valued member of our growing company by submitting your resume!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply