It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Provide excellent customer service and drive an overall exceptional customer experience using varying forms of communication
- Responsible for processing, managing and acting as the primary contact of a pipeline of refinance and purchase loans to meet closing deadlines and lock expiration periods
- Maintain a progressing pipeline of Conventional, FHA and VA loans
- Effective and timely communication to both external customers (Clients, 3rd Parties, Vendors) as well as internal customers (Loan Officers, Underwriters, Closers)
- Maintain and adapt to the changing mortgage guidelines
- Appropriately set borrower expectations for the mortgage process and establish that the processor is the main point of contact until closing
- Holds the responsibility to request, gather and analyze documentation required from the borrowers, internally and third party for underwriting approval
- Adapt easily to change and provide interdepartmental support
- Strive to exceed productivity expectations and standards
- Set appropriate expectations and point of contact with realtors and other referral sources
- Understand and request documentation requirements for mortgage financing (tax transcripts, paystubs, tax returns, income calculation, etc.)
- To stay highly organized and proactive; able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
What We Need:
- 2+ years industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, VA and FHA guidelines
- Ability to maintain a pipeline of 30-40 loans of mixed variety and funding approx. 30+ loans/month.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Works well under time constraints and a constantly changing environment
- Has to have a team mentality and work well as a member of a group
- Eagerness to delight clients throughout the process and drive overall experiences
- Knowledge of Encompass LOS
- Experience with Day One Certainty Validations, HomeReady and HomePath products
You Are Someone who…
- Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients
- Has the upmost integrity, period.
- Is naturally curious – you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job
- Knows how to make smart, informed decisions
- Has passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious!
- Cares about your work and performance, and you want to provide impact across the organization
- At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table
- Is able to deliver influential communication to others
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax health spending account (HSA)
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
- Employee discounts (fitness, phone)
- Wellness events
About Wyndham Capital Mortgage:
Wyndham Capital Mortgage (WCM), founded in 2001, is a Fintech Mortgage Lender headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our cultural belief is to empower our team members to enrich their lives and careers while working with modern technology, robotics, and automation to eliminate repetitive work and leverage our employee’s human potential and highest-value work. At Wyndham Capital, we intend to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems, processes, and customer experience. We believe your experience at WCM will catapult your career growth and nurture your life’s journey.
Wyndham Capital Mortgage is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected category.
At this time, Wyndham Capital Mortgage does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
This position will be performed entirely outside of Colorado and cannot be performed from within Colorado.
Click Here To Apply