Patient Services Coordinator
*Ignite Your Career With CORA!*
CORA Physical Therapy provides a full range of services for clients with orthopedic problems, work related injuries, sport injuries and various neuromuscular and neurological conditions. Our community is built on the passion and experience of clinicians who thrive with CORA. With more than 200 locations in 9 states, there’s sure to be the perfect fit for you!
As a Patient Services Coordinator, you would support clinic services by handling all incoming physician prescriptions, verifying and documenting all third party payers, collecting deductibles and co-payments, preparing patient admissions, posting and submitting daily charges to the Clinic Manager. This is a full time position.
Our ideal candidate thrives in high-energy environments, has great customer service skills, is flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of our patients.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and politely, screen calls and take/relay messages as necessary
- Conduct patient-screenings according to our COVID-19 policy
- Greet patients immediately and warmly both in person and on the phone
- Verify all patient insurance for therapy benefits, co-payments, limitations, approved # of visits, expiration dates for authorizations, etc.
- Instruct patients on the completion of new patient forms, as per the Billing Manual, and advise patients of their financial responsibility (i.e., copay/deductible amounts per visit and expectation of receiving such at each visit)
- Scan insurance card, driver’s license/photo ID and all other paperwork for inclusion in the patient’s file
- Collect all copay and deductible payments from patients daily, provide each patient with a receipt (regardless of the form of payment), and batch all receipts and deposit on a daily basis
- Maintain appearance, function and cleanliness of therapy and office space and equipment
- Maintain inventory of therapy and office equipment and supplies
- MUST HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE LAST 2 YEARS
- High School diploma or GED required
- Basic medical terminology preferred but not required
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) preferred but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Word and Excel is required
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of personal integrity, reliability and honesty
- Has ability to work effectively in teams and autonomously in a fast-paced environment
Not only is our benefits package the most comprehensive in our industry, we are consistently seeking new programs to enhance our offerings. Here’s a taste:
- Dental, Vision, and Medical Insurance
- Competitive Salary and PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement & Savings Plan
- Career growth and mentorship opportunities within our network
We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us – be a part of our elite team of clinicians and apply today.
Click here to watch a video about CORA
CORA Physical Therapy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
*Coronavirus and Our Commitment to Safety*
Our priority is always the health and safety of our patients and employees. With the growing concern over the spread of the Coronavirus, we feel it is important to keep our patients and employees informed of the steps we are taking to maintain a safe environment in our clinics.
Please know we are taking this threat seriously. We hear your concerns and are here to relieve some stress for families in the middle of an otherwise very stressful situation. The aggressive actions we are taking in our clinics are to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our patients and employees in the communities we serve … as we continue to serve you.
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply