At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
This position is responsible for daily operations of the production floor; ensuring the shift meets established safety, quality, and production goals in compliance with all applicable legal and food safety requirements.
We’re a leading beverage manufacturer in the U. S. and have been family owned and operated since 1963. We’re a fast-growing company with more than 32 manufacturing plants across North America. We’re proud of our culture and environment where our Team Members are supported and own their career development.
What we offer
- 223 12 hour shifts night (2nd and 3rd shift ONLY). Work full time hours but still get some weekdays off!
- Our pay starts at $15.50 – $18/hour.
- Career path in different roles at production
- Pay increases with internal certifications
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Safety-first work culture
What does a Production Operator do?
- Responsible for the production line(s)
- Promotes a standard of safety and quality
- Completes quality and production reports hourly
- Maintains appropriate level of raw materials required by production lines
- General housekeeping in all areas of production
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of fast-paced or manufacturing experience is a plus
- General knowledge of production lines is a plus
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
Physical requirements and work environment:
- Physical requirements: To stand for full shift; walk; use hands to handle objects, tools, or controls.
- Work environment: Non A/C work area, the noise level is usually moderate.
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant’s résumé will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
Click Here To Apply