Volunteers of America is looking for a QAPI Nurse to join its team. The role of the Quality Coordinator serves as the coordinator of all departments working to create a just culture for safe reporting, QAA/QAPI activities, PIP’s and innovative process improvements and outcome tracking.
If you have a passion for data collection, process improvement and outcome tracking, come work where you can serve as a change agent for residents living in our skilled nursing facility.
- Assists the QAA/QAPI Committee in defining a desired future (vision).
- Promotes an understanding and delivery of customer expectations.
- Responsible for the implementation and performance QAA/QAPI Program.
- Facilitate the monthly QAA/QAPI Meetings.
- Facilitate PIP teams and keeps Executive Director updated on trends and concerns.
- Facilitates the Quarterly and PRN Facility Assessment.
Work where you feel at home.
The warm and caring atmosphere of our communities is created by nurses, environmental specialists, certified nursing assistants and other team members who love to help older adults feel healthy and at home.
At Volunteers of America, we’re also dedicated to creating thoughtful, caring and flexible work environments for our team members. When you begin a career with us, expect the support you need to succeed in your role, respect for your individuality and beliefs, and opportunities for personal and professional development.
When you join our team of exceptional professionals, we’ll trust you to do your best each day, and to show compassion and caring for our residents and your fellow team members. In return, you’ll be rewarded with a generous array of industry-leading benefits and workplace considerations.
- Top benefit packages
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Pay in lieu of benefits options
- Loan reimbursement (MN skilled care centers)
- Career scholarships
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs
- Employee discount program
Click Here To Apply