HR/Staffing Director in Training – (00015544)
JOIN AN OUTSTANDING TEAM!
Marquis Companies has been in business since 1989. Marquis Companies is a growing and dynamic healthcare organization that employs several thousand employees across California, Oregon and Nevada. Marquis Companies consists of: Post-Acute Rehab and Assisted Living Facilities, Marquis at Home, Consonus Rehab and Consonus Pharmacy.
We’re hiring in the Portland Metro Area, for a Staffing Director-in-Training for upcoming opportunities due to growth within the Company. This position is Monday- Friday, with the potential of on-call during some weekends.
In this position, you will be trained to be responsible for the role of the Staffing Director in a Post-Acute Rehab facility. After training is completed, you will go into a permanent position within the Portland metro area.
Your training may include assistance with the following:
- Create and maintain the clinical schedule for the facility (CNA’s and Nurses).
- Ensure that the appropriate amount of staff is working on each shift of every day.
- On-Call responsibility is required.
- Interview potential employees
- Processes applications for employment by checking references and conducting Criminal History Records check.
- Conducts new employee orientation.
- Manage use of temporary labor to ensure that there is little to none in the facility.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Assists department supervisors in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Monitors workers’ compensation claims and coordinates work between employee and insurance carrier.
- Handles all unemployment claims; provides public information such as verifying employment.
- May coordinate benefit program.
- Maintains permanent personnel records.
- Responsible for compliance with Federal and State legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Communicates changes in personnel policies and procedures to insure proper compliance is followed.
In addition to a wide variety of career opportunities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that can include:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage
- Flex Spending for Medical & Dependent Care
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Continual growth opportunities & up to $25,000 towards ongoing education
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee cell phone discount
- Vital Life Foundation contribution for non-profit Volunteer hours
Qualified candidates will have experience in a similar type of position to a Staffing or Scheduling Coordinator; preferably in a healthcare environment. A Bachelor’s degree is strongly desired. Strong skills in organization, customer service and computer systems are required.
: Oregon-Milwaukie-Marquis Companies- Home Office
: Marquis Companies- Home Office 4560 SE International way Suite 100 Milwaukie 97222
: Training Programs
FACILITY NAME/REGION:Marquis Companies- Home Office
Click Here To Apply