St. Croix Regional Medical Center is currently seeking a full-time Environmental Services Aide II to work 2:30pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday including a weekend rotation.
The Environmental Services Aide II provides St. Croix Regional Medical Center with above average clean and sanitary facilities.
Environmental Services Aide II Essential Duties:
- Learns to use and take care of department equipment and supplies that pertain to the job
- Performs scheduled daily duties that keep assigned areas clean, sanitary, safe and aseptically clean
- Keeps current with all hospital and department changes as it pertains to job functions
- Promotes an environment of teamwork and positive communication
- Participates in department Quality Improvement activities
- Complies with required department infection control standards
Qualifications of an Environmental Services Aide II :
Education & Licensure:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- No experience required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to understand instructions and learn new work methods
- Manual labor
- Willingness to learn all essential job functions essential
- Able to work effectively independently as well as on a team
St. Croix Regional Medical Center has been a healing force in the St. Croix Valley since 1919. Our traditions hold true today, we remain dedicated to the vision of building a healthier community. We continue the strong tradition of quality medicine with a focus on compassionate care through our 25 bed Critical Access Hospital and 5 clinic locations. Our goal is for every patient and visitor to have a positive experience. We want everybody to leave our facilities knowing they or their loved ones received the best care possible.
St. Croix Regional Medical Center is a non-profit health care network that provides an array of high quality services at our facilities in St. Croix Falls (clinic and critical access hospital), Balsam Lake, Frederic and Webster, WI along with a clinic in Lindstrom, MN. Our main campus is located in St. Croix Falls, WI, just an hour northeast of Minneapolis/ St. Paul. Nestled in the bluffs of the St. Croix River Valley, St. Croix Falls is the ideal place to work, live and play.
St. Croix Regional Medical Center (SCRMC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click Here To Apply