At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
The Customer Solutions Manager – Automated Solutions is responsible for meeting defined automation sales targets within their region. They drive their business by closely working with their colleagues in research and clinical sales manager roles and across other sales specialist channels. They are the expert and can sell across the workflow (sample disruption, extraction, assay set-up, detection through analysis).
- Sales Revenues/Budgets: Meet/Exceed sales targets. Increasing sales by actively selling to end users. Supporting other specialists and representatives, and developing tactical plans to maximize revenues.
- Planning/Forecasting: To be accountable for their business for planning, forecasting and achievement of objectives, key performance indicators and revenue forecasts.
- Business/Markets: Drive and initiate development of new business opportunities and references. Increase number of strategic partnerships. Promotion of specialist area within market i.e. seminars/exhibitions.
- Customer focus: Maintain and develop relationships with key customers and references.
- Information systems: Utilize the CRM database (SFDC) to input and provide information that will increase effectiveness “in front of” the customer and aid sales.
- Communication: Organization of meetings/communication channels to ensure effective communication across business units.
- Minimum education: Bachelor of Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2.5+ years sales experience. Proven track record.
- Proven experience of various techniques including PCR, RNA/DNA manipulation and analysis and NGS.
- Knowledge of relevant markets (i.e. instrumentation, diagnostic, genomics), molecular biological topics and products.
- Nationally for meetings and conferences.
- Regionally for day to day routine sales responsibilities.
- 3-4 days in the field and 1-2 days in the home office is expected.
- Territory – MO, KS, NE, IA, IL, WI, MN, ND, SD.
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels.
- Willingness to travel.
- Location – Can be based anywhere in the territory near a major airport.
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including but not limited to assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Job Reference: US/CA00623
Click Here To Apply