The Trade Desk is a global technology company with a mission to create a better, more open Internet for everyone through principled, intelligent advertising.
Handling over 600 billion queries per day (more than 100X the query volume of search globally), our platform operates at unprecedented scale. We have also built something even stronger and more valuable: an award-winning culture based on trust, empathy, collaboration, and ownership. By working together across typical dividing lines, we are better as a team than any of us could be apart.
Do you have a passion for solving hard problems at scale? Are you eager to join a trust-based, globally-connected team, where your contributions will make a meaningful difference?
Come and see why Fortune Magazine consistently ranks The Trade Desk among best small-medium sized workplaces globally.
- Lead administrator on the DocuSign CLM implementation at the Trade Desk – troubleshooting, configuring and managing the system as needed
- Provide first level support for training, data requests, dashboards and reporting.
- Understand workflows such as navigating the User Interface; manage templates, playbook terms, clauses and documents, configuring / editing workflows, creating and editing custom reports
- Responsible for centralized maintenance of all contracts, templates, clauses, and users.
- Work closely with Legal, Sales, Client services, Finance, and other internal stakeholders to gather requirements and thereafter create the technical requirements for CLM
- Validate and reconcile system during implementations and upgrades
- Responsible for periodic upgrades to DocuSign CLM application to optimize functionality and compatibility with other systems integrated.
- Ensures data integrity, completeness, and accuracy within the DocuSign CLM applications. Develops and implements the necessary operational controls.
- Create best practices and procedural guidelines to ensure workflow efficiencies across business.
- Subject matter expert of the integration points with DocuSign CLM to guide integrations development against the system
- Create test cases, execute test scripts and coordinate UAT sessions for upcoming releases
- 3+ years of System Administrator experience with DocuSign CLM or any other CLM application at a mid to large size organization.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders such as Legal, Client Services, Sales and such in the CLM context
- Experience troubleshooting user issues in DocuSign CLM and building strategy to fix them long term
- Ability to lead new development and maintain existing DocuSign CLM application and customizations
- Working knowledge of API integrations with enterprise systems
- Ability to interface with IT and business users to quickly correct problems and develop solutions
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to details, multi-tasking abilities and team oriented
- You have the passion and ability to contribute to the process of discovering what will delight our clients
- CLM system architecture fluency is a plus
- CLM Admin accreditation is a nice to have. Applicable certifications are “CLM Essentials”, “CLM Process Automation” and “CLM Implementation Consultant”
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Click Here To Apply