In order to apply for a position at Lumeris, you must create an account using your email address and a password of your choosing. This account will allow you to receive notifications each step of the way through the job application process. With these updates, you’ll never have to wonder where you are in the process. Additionally, we can easily send pertinent documents to you for your review. Once you create the account, you may apply to any position you feel is a good fit without having to re-enter information. Thank you for your interest in Lumeris.
Director of Strategic Partnerships
The Director of Strategic Partnerships (Southeast, Midwest, West Coast) will help drive the growth of our organization by supporting strategic partnership activities with health system and physician group partners. You will establish yourself as a key leader within the team and develop tailored solutions for complex business strategies that require buy-in throughout large, heavily matrixed partner organizations. This role requires familiarity with the hospital, physician and payer ecosystem as well as a commitment to excellence in consultative delivery of highly strategic business solutions and partnerships. This position represents a unique opportunity to change how healthcare is being delivered in the United States while working with leading healthcare delivery organizations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a key contributor to a nimble partnership team responsible for expanding Lumeris’ partnership footprint given the continued healthcare provider business model shift toward risk-based/value-based care.
- Possess a willingness to learn, take initiative, and demonstrate flexibility in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Represent Lumeris by developing relationships with senior level healthcare decision-makers to foster relationships and understand business priorities of large integration delivery networks (IDNs), hospital systems, and physician practice groups.
- Provide market specific competitive intelligence, prioritize and qualify potential partnership opportunities to grow the organization presence in the defined territory.
- Develop data driven financial models that drive market focused strategies, establish competitive positioning, and shape organizational priorities.
- Work with the team on generating commercial insights that continue to position Lumeris as an industry leader with its partners
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of healthcare marketplace, trends, new entrants and potential new capabilities to support current and future partner organizations.
- Partner with team members to generate prospect leads while sharing new ideas across the team to shorten the partner development cycle and accelerate growth.
- Grow to be an industry leader, participating in relevant industry conferences and associations.
- Sustain a comprehensive understanding of Lumeris solutions, including the processes, methodologies, platform and services we provide and display a deep understanding as to how they impact our healthcare delivery partners.
- Travel to prospects and clients to meet with key contacts, build rapport and establish strategic direction for our potential partnership explorations; facilitate meetings to manage and grow the partnership pipeline.
Experience, Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Administration, Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics or a related field
- 5+ years of healthcare industry experience, with a preference for individuals with healthcare strategic planning, payer organization, or partnership development experience
- Strong acumen for understanding healthcare delivery, operations, and market economics.
- Strong analytical background with the ability to quickly synthesize data into pragmatic and executable business recommendations.
- Experience managing complex projects (both internal/external) that span across the enterprise.
- Strong communication and presentation skills required.
- Ethics and experience in a structured/regulated growth organization.
- Candidate must be located near a metropolitan airport.
- Travel up to 50%.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee works in normal office working conditions.
- The job description describes the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. The physical activities demands and working conditions represent those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties and responsibilities.
Lumeris is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.
Remote – MO
Click Here To Apply