International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a global leader in packaging and paper with manufacturing operations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Russia, Asia and North Africa. Its businesses include industrial and consumer packaging and uncoated papers. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., the company employs approximately 65,000 people and is strategically located in more than 24 countries serving customers worldwide.
International Paper’s vision is to be one of the best and most respected companies in the world. A company of substance in everything we do, from the products we make, to investing in communities, to protecting our environment, International Paper supports communities where our employees live and work.
We currently have an opening for a Customer Service Representative I that will primarily provide support to our Montgomery Box facility in Montgomery, Illinois. This facility manufactures packaging products for local and national customers. However, if the need arises, this Customer Service Representative I will provide temporary support to other facilities in the Northern Illinois Region (Aurora, IL).
Responsibility to communicate with customers, estimate and enter orders, and perform a variety of additional activities to facilitate excellent customer relationships supporting Sales, Manufacturing and shipping operations; has a basic understanding of manufacturing processes and works with production staff to achieve on-time customer deliveries.
- Take customer orders either directly from customers or account managers.
- Place orders on a timely basis for purchases of materials and supplies to be used in production.
- Communicate with customers regarding issues such as order status, estimates and quotations, order changes and confirmations, as well as any complaints or questions.
- Process purchase orders, coordinate account credits, and maintain customer data.
- Work with production staff and utilize KIWI system to achieve on-time customer deliveries.
- High school diploma or GED
- Candidates are PREFERRED who offer the following:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Computer data-entry experience
- Experience in the corrugated box industry
- Entry level through 5 years of customer relations experience.
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Integrity and Trust
Successful candidates must be willing to be flexible as it relates to work hours and work location while in the Customer Service Representative I role for the Montgomery Box facility in Montgomery, IL.
International Paper offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance, vacation as well as a 401(k) plan and retirement savings account. This is a great opportunity to start a career with a dynamic and proven manufacturer in the packaging industry.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Click Here To Apply