** POSITIONS STARTING IMMEDIATELY!!** PLEASE APPLY ASAP AT www.impacthealth.com, then click on Careers!
HPA JOB DESCRIPTION
Title: Health Promotion Associate (Licensed RNs/LPNs/LVNs)
Reports to: Team Leader/ Program Manager
- Perform COVID-19 testing to include sample collection using finger-stick technique or technique instructed by test manufacturer. (Nurses & Technicians only)
Perform COVID-19 vaccinations utilizing provided vaccine by multiple manufacturers
Vaccination of COVID-19 requires certification in administration, which we will provide you the links for this after onboarding.
Perform testing to include sample collection using finger-stick technique, manual and automatic blood pressure readings, body mass index, body fat, bone density, spirometry, as needed.
- Perform Temperature Checks (infrared thermometers) and pulse ox readings.
- Review results and provides health education to participants while maintaining their privacy.
- Administer vaccines *applies to all approved certifications by state*
- Assist, when required, with the transportation of medical instruments and supplies to and from screening events.
- Facilitate effective communication between Impact Health and the customer.
- Function as a team player to ensure the success of assigned programs.
- Attends paid trainings (web-based, in-person and telephonic) when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
Compensation: Per Diem employee – hourly paid, reimbursed for travel.
No company benefits.
Physical demands: Extended periods of standing, sitting, walking.
Some bending and lifting (up to 25 pounds).
Special requirements: Must be able to travel using his/her vehicle. Must be 18 or above.
COVID-19 testing experience requested, but not required.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $22.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Nursing License (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
Click Here To Apply