Full time office assistant needed for immediate hiring. Must have great verbal and writing skills with a minimum of 50wpm typing.
Computer literate in Excel, MS Word, Dropbox, Outlook, etc.,
Daily tasks are as follows:
Handling of light phones calls, scheduling, shipping and receiving, data entry, file, organize, and other general tasks.
At least one year of experience preferred but not required.
Monday-Friday 9-5 position. No weekends, sales or telemarketing.
Starting pay 15.00 per hour
Submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply