CNA’s start your New Year with a New Career at the Kennebunk Center.
WORK FOR AN AWARD-WINNING TEAM WITH UP TO A $1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS – GREAT RATES W/ EXCELLENT DIFFERENTIALS AND WEEKLY PAY!
The Kennebunk Center for Health and Rehabilitation has NEW Full and Part-time openings on all shifts. Work with an AMAZING team of dedicated medical professionals always striving to be the BEST. The Kennebunk Center is looking for dynamic and motivated individuals to join our team on all shifts. Don’t miss this opportunity to work, learn, and grow with the BEST at the Kennebunk Center!
What makes National Health Care Associates (NHCA) a GREAT fit for you? When you join NHCA, you become part of a premier provider of short-term rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and post-hospital care. Our care team of more than 7,000 employees in seven states cares for patients throughout the Northeast. We built a comprehensive network of services for each of our 40+ centers, carefully designed to address the individual needs of every person entrusted to our care.
Our mission is to provide our residents and their families with superior care delivered by staff dedicated to the principles of kindness, compassion, service, and excellence in an environment where individuality, dignity, and value of those who are served, as well as those who serve, is nurtured and appreciated. We believe that life, at all stages and with all of its challenges, is a precious gift to be shared and celebrated. It is our privilege to participate in the lives of our residents, their friends and families by offering them not only physical but emotional care, comfort, and support.
At National Health Care Associates…We Touch People’s Lives.
Who You Are:
- Kind, Compassionate, Service Minded, & Excellence Driven
What You Will Do:
- Observes residents and reports to the charge nurse immediately if any unusual conditions/accidents/incidents occur.
- Assists with serving meal trays; feeds residents that need assistance’ documents food consumed for each resident assigned.
- Passes out nourishments and water pitchers.
- Cares for clean/soiled linen.
- Maintains clean and orderly resident rooms daily and assures that the call light cord is within easy reach of the resident at all times.
- Makes rounds on assigned residents including physical head count of assigned resident at the beginning of each shift and every 2 hours thereafter.
- Performs duties as instructed by written assignment which will include resident care to be provided; activities of daily living, grooming and hygiene, transferring, ambulation, range of motion and proper body alignment, and transporting to activities and scheduled appointments.
- Assists nursing staff as needed in relation to resident care.
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, support agencies, and outside agencies.
- Listens to shift report on assigned unit prior to start of assignment for every shift worked.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Preferably a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Certified Nursing Assistant consistent with the State Public Health Code. Registered in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English; ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Interest in the nursing needs of the aged and the chronically ill with the ability to work with both
- Ability to work with supervisors, co-workers and facility staff in the performance of duties
- Ability to work hours as scheduled based on the requirements of the position/assignment. On call as necessary
- Minimum one year of education or experience in geriatric nursing or rehabilitation preferred
What We Offer:
An engaging and supportive work environment where every employee is valued, a rewarding career, and outstanding benefits which currently include:
- Medical/RX plans HMO’s & HSA
- Multiple Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Paid STD with voluntary buy-up
- Paid Life Insurance with voluntary buy-up & dependent coverage
- LTD coverage
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan
- Competitive wages
- Ample paid time off
- Shift/weekend differentials
- Modern/updated facilities
- Opportunity for advancement
- Nursing Scholarship Program
Diversity, Inclusion, & Engagement at National Health Care Associates:
At National Health Care Associates, we not only accept difference, we promote it, we embrace it, and we thrive on it for the betterment of our patients, our employees, and our culture.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law.
Submit your resume today by clicking to apply or visit or website at www.nathealthcare.com
Click Here To Apply