We want to ensure that the application process is smooth and efficient and recommend the following tips:
- Prior to applying, please provide all of your applicable experience and education relevant to the job requirements.
- Once you start the application process you cannot save your work. Please ensure you have all required attachment(s) available to complete your application before you begin the process.
- Applications must be submitted prior to the close of the recruitment. Once a recruitment has closed, applications will no longer be accepted.
- All online assessments are completed online. After you submit an application, if an assessment is required, an email with instructions to complete the assessment will be sent to you. In the event you need access to a computer, please consider visiting the WIN Job Center or your local library.
Once you apply, we will review your qualifications and contact you if we would like to discuss your application.
Due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to personally respond to all applicants. Please feel free to check the status of your application via your Candidate Profile.
Please complete this application in entirety by providing all of your work experience, education and certifications/
license. You will be unable to edit/add/change your application once it is submitted.
Academics (Non-Faculty Only)
SON-Director of Budget and Finance
Main Campus Jackson
Education Administrator – School of Nursing – FT
To manage the activities and operations for a specific educational program within the various schools, and to ensure compliance with all national and university-related accreditation requirements for the program. To oversee the recruitment of individuals into the program. To coordinate all aspects of education training within the program or clinical education placement.
Bachelor’s degree and two (2) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education/experience.
Certifications, Licenses or Registration Required: N/A
Excellent verbal and written communication; organized, problem solving skills; detail oriented; ability to prioritize, time management skills .
- Responsible for the adherence to required program guidelines as set forth by state, national, and university organizations to ensure continued accreditation in a specific area. Assists with preparation for site visits. Prepares necessary written reports and surveys.
- Oversees process for appropriate student placement according to established protocol which within SOM/SOD includes matching of medical students for residency positions and residents for fellowship positions through the association of American Medical College’s Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) or for son students, oversee the identification of clinical placement sites and preceptors at all academic levels. Develops appropriate orientation programs and advises on program issues as appropriate.
- Assists in the development and implementation of departmental policies and procedures and manages program related budgets.
- Supervises the maintenance of program files and related records and oversees the maintenance of program databases and web sites.
- Supervises required educational activities and scheduling.
- Manages student rotations, appropriate schedules, and ensures completion of required evaluations for each rotation.
- The duties listed are general in nature and are examples of the duties and responsibilities performed and are not meant to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Management retains the right to add or change duties at any time.
Physical and Environmental Demands
Requires occasional working hours significantly beyond regularly scheduled hours, occasional travelling to offsite locations, occasional activities subject to significant volume changes of a seasonal/clinical nature, constant work produced subject to precise measures of quantity and quality, occasional bending, occasional lifting and carrying up to 10 pounds, occasional crouching/stooping, occasional kneeling, occasional reaching, frequent sitting, occasional standing, occasional twisting, and occasional walking. (occasional-up to 20%, frequent-from 21% to 50%, constant-51% or more)
Click Here To Apply