Price Industries Inc., North America’s leading manufacturer and distributor of air distribution products (www.priceindustries.com) is a dynamic, progressive and innovative organization looking for new talent in our growing manufacturing facility.
We are looking for individuals who are team-driven and capable of working in a fast-paced production environment.
- We have a variety of positions to offer ranging from assembly and machine operation to maintenance and lead roles. You will be responsible to meet production goals and ensure a safe work environment. Other assigned duties may include supporting the manufacturing process.
- High School diploma preferred.
- We prefer candidates who have some manufacturing / warehouse experience, but we are willing to train the right person.
- Basic math skills (e.g., arithmetic, fractions and decimals).
- Read and comprehend instructions, specifications and order sheets.
- Read tape measure, micrometer, digital caliper, and steel ruler.
- A team player attitude.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- We offer employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday pay, Vacation, PTO, 401k, Gym
Subsidy, Basic Life Insurance, and options for Voluntary Benefits.
If you are a safety-oriented person with a commitment to attendance excellence, we look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $14.75 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
ALL employees are required to wear masks upon entering the premises and temps are taken at the door. We have a maintenance cleaner who sanitizes every work area surface.
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply