Dental Depot is a family owned, patient centered dental practice that began 40 years ago in OK and has grown to 20+ locations in five states, with over $60 million in revenue.
The Dental Depot is seeking an EXPERIENCED Dental Office Professional who has a cheerful and compassionate demeanor that makes our patients feel right at home. They are also a true team player and thrive in an extremely fast paced dental office environment. Time management, organization and detail orientation are also necessary skills.
- Warm and friendly patient greeter/check in
- New patient paperwork collection and data entry
- Existing patient paperwork updates (medical history, HIPPA consents, addresses, etc)
- Answering multiple line inbound calls
- Responsible for insurance being entered and verified two business days out
- Completing same day appointment insurance verifications
- Hygiene confirmation calls
- Maintaining hygiene columns for a full schedule including outbound calling to fill the schedule
- Monitoring a short call and hygiene call list for our patients
- Managing the flow of inbound/outbound lab cases, FedEx, UPS, USPS mail and other package deliveries
- Monitoring the fax machine and sorting requests and fax appropriately
- Daily business center cleanliness checks and organization for hallways, waiting areas, rest rooms, and check-in/checkout areas
- Treatment coordinating
- Organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to learn software and use to maximize speed and productivity
- A passion for helping people
- 1+ years of dental business office experience is REQUIRED
- Treatment Planning experience is a BIG plus
- Ability to exhibit an outgoing, friendly, cheerful, and comforting demeanor
- Ability to effectively build relationships with patients
- Dependability, trustworthy, accountability
Dental Depot offers competitive compensation, benefits plans, PTO and holiday pay, 401(k), and discounted dental services. We also offer best-in-class dental education courses for all employees at no cost. Our plans for rapid growth in DFW means that there will be opportunities for growth- both personally and professionally.
Join Dental Depot and make an… I ntegrity. M astery. P ositivity. A ccountability. C ompassion. T rust. …on your career, on your values, on your future!
#weIMPACTlives To learn more about Dental Depot visit- https://dentaldepotdfw.com/about-dental-depot/
Equal Opportunity Employer
Click Here To Apply