If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing, family owned dealership, Cavalier Ford Lincoln is for you! Cavalier Ford Lincoln is always looking for a qualified individuals to join our sales and service teams to help handle the overflow of work we are experiencing.
At Cavalier Ford Lincoln, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. At Cavalier Ford Lincoln, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
What We Offer
Medical and Dental
Paid time off and vacation
Employee vehicle purchase plans
Family owned and operated
Long term job security
Health and wellness
Flexible Work Schedule
Discounts on products and services
- Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
- Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Cleans driveway and sidewalks
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Makes key tags for vehicles.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow directions
- Clear and Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to follow instructions
- Positive attitude
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Click Here To Apply