Are you looking for a fast-paced role where you can combine your revenue-generating, go-getting mindset with the ability to help people save money? If so, come join Nor Cal Home Systems, a premier family-owned and operated solar company in the Bay Area!
_OUR AVERAGE TELEPHONE SALES REP EARNS OVER $1,000 A WEEK!_
*OUR TOP PERFORMER IS EARNING OVER $2,000 A WEEK!*
WHO WILL BE OUR NEXT SUPERSTAR???
- We are the # 1 Solar and Home Improvement company on the West Coast
- We are expanding our Sales Force in the Bay Area We have been a major player for over 30 years
- We have an “A” rating with the BBB
- We don’t just work hard, we play hard too!
Who do we want???
*** You MUST have proper phone etiquette and have at least 1 year of sales / telemarketing / appointment setting experience***
We need hungry, talented closers with the ability to effectively overcome objections and set in-home appointments for our Energy Specialists. When your appointment sells, you get a percentage of the sale on top of your hourly rate!
- Great phone skills
- Excellent Attendance
- Positive attitude
- Sales / Marketing / Appointment Setting Experience
- Reliable Transportation
What’s in it for you???
- We train you!
- Highest pay in the industry!
- Paid weekly!
- Uncapped Commission!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits!
- Great work environment!
- Daily spiffs and cash prizes!
This is a FULL-TIME position: Schedule (Hours/Days Cannot be modified)
- Monday-Thursday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Friday & Saturday’s 8:00 am-1:00 pm
Call Jevohn at (925) 391-0712 for an immediate interview!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $700.00 – $1,500.00 per week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
Click Here To Apply