Access Pharmaceuticals is committed to the Pharmaceutical / Medical industry as we believe our success comes from our talented and engaged employees as well as national Pharmaceutical Sales Representative team. We believe our employees is Access’s greatest strength as an organization and also represent our competitive advantage. Access Pharma is privately held and offers a great company culture that includes continued professional development, leadership development, career ladder advancement programs, and comprehensive employee benefits. In a world where talented candidates have choices, choose to work somewhere awesome!
Job Title – Pharmaceutical Sales Representative – Primary Care (Entry and/or Experienced)
Job Location: Cody, WY
Job ID – C452WY
There’s something special about working for us and it’s reflected in our focus on the patients we serve, the way we treat each other and the results we achieve together as a company..
We are happy to announce that we have a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative opportunity available in your area. Our healthcare products promoted through our well Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team are new and very innovative. This Pharmaceutical Sales Rep opportunity is either great for highly experienced industry reps or those sales professionals looking to break into the Pharmaceutical industry. You will be mostly covering Primary Care physicians in this Pharmaceutical Sales Rep opportunity.
Our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep’s Purpose and Scope:
Achieve territory pharmaceutical sales goals by promoting healthcare products and services to physicians and other medical personnel within assigned geography. Educate customers on the use, characteristics, advantages, indicated treatments and all other developments related to promoted products. Professionally represent our several healthcare in the field and ensure high levels of visibility and customer satisfaction in your pharmaceutical sales territory. Maintain effective communication and professional pharmaceutical sales rep relationships with key external and internal customers.
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Effectively promote and educate physicians on the use of our pharmaceutical products through one-on-one meetings and group presentations, company-approved promotional speaker programs, and other company-approved means.
- Work during the day in the field each week, as needed for pharmaceutical sales rep call planning, customer follow-up, preparing presentations, making appointments, report generation, etc.
- Ensure high performance levels of call and pharmaceutical sales field productivity. Meet Call Plan expectations and achieve territory product pharmaceutical sales goals while adhering to all APUS-defined ethical sales practices, Compliance guidelines, and required promotional regulations
- Execute company-approved Product Marketing plans and pharmaceutical sales territory/regional business plan activities
- Support targeted customers using company-approved resources, pharmaceutical sales materials, and promotional activities/programs/initiatives as identified by Sales Management
- Coordinate promotional efforts with peers across franchises and co-promotion alliance partners. This includes appropriately managing/maintaining all company equipment and company-approved promotional materials (e.g.., sales materials, company literature, product samples, etc.) according to defined company Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Compliance guidelines
- Ensure optimum territory pharmaceutical sales rep strategy execution using annual territory business plan, regional business plan, and call activity reports
- Expected to accurately report/submit sales call activities, territory expenses and written reports and within deadline as defined by Astellas or the Regional Sales Manager
It is important for individual’s in this Pharmaceutical Sales Rep position to actively pursue continuous learning and professional sales development on effective sales and communication techniques and product/therapeutic area knowledge
This particular Pharmaceutical Sales Rep position:
- It is a physician customer facing pharmaceutical sales rep opportunity
- Reports to a National Sales Manager
- Maintains territory responsible for managing several pharmaceutical products
- Assumes lead pharmaceutical sales rep role within primary care and specialty counterpart working relationships
- Balances territory and regional work and projects, while maintaining solid level of sales performance
- Exhibits strong level of skill in competencies
- Demonstrates sales influence within the pharmaceutical sales rep territory and often within region
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Qualifications (required):
- Some sales experience or sales abilities
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical products and industry knowledge
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Proactive; can do approach; takes ownership of situations
- Demonstrates problem solving ability; analytical; business acumen
- Solid motivational and persuasion skills
- Must be able to acquire all industry credentials with certifications
- Demonstrates team orientation
- Proven record of sustained high sales performance and achievement
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
Take the next step in your career and APPLY TODAY. We will contact all qualified applicants for interviews.
Click Here To Apply