1. Working under the supervision of a physician or registered nurse (RN), provides basic bedside care to sick, elderly, convalescent, disabled or injured patients
2. Read vital signs such as pulse, temperature, blood pressure and respiration.
3. Administer injections and enemas, monitor catheters and give massages or alcohol rubs.
4. Apply dressings, hot water bottles and ice packs. Help patients bathe and dress, treat bedsores, empty bedpans and change soiled bed sheets.
5. May feed patients and record their food consumption, while monitoring the fluids they take in and excrete.
6. Additional job tasks include watching patients closely and report any signs of treatment complications or adverse medication reactions.
7. Collect samples for testing, help superiors perform advanced medical procedures and complete routine tests by themselves. Also tend to a patient’s comfort, personal hygiene and emotional needs.
1920 N Fair Oaks Ave, Pasadena, CA 91103, USA
Click Here To Apply