WHO WE ARE:
Chevy Chase Acura has been serving the District of Columbia area since 1939. We are deeply rooted in the community through our involvement with numerous charities. Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers. We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class dealership.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Finance and Insurance Manager will be responsible for all transactions relating to new and used car deliveries. He or she will be responsible for maintaining a log of transactions delivered monthly, and a log of cash flow to insure quick and correct payment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 401k with company match
- Time bank
- Employee leasing program
- Annual profit sharing bonus
- Paid training
- Centrally located, close to metro
- Demonstrates favorable public and employee contacts.
- Works harmoniously with co-workers and supervisors.
- Shows a professional approach towards customers, co-workers and the public at large.
- Dresses appropriately for the position held to insure a professional image.
- Demonstrates adherence to company procedures.
- Comes to work on time and is dependable.
- Is self-disciplined and works without constant supervision.
- Maintains a positive attitude about the job and company.
- Shows a willingness to perform all duties of their position.
- Shows a positive approach toward helping customers and co-workers.
- Accepts supervision positively.
- Adapts to changing conditions and shows a willingness to assist others when needed.
- Demonstrates pride and professionalism towards company.
- Is self motivated.
- Is detail oriented and well organized.
Job Specific Qualifications:
- Knowledge of computer systems.
- Be accurately informed of factory programs and incentives and keep other managers and sales manager up to date and informed.
- Be familiar with all bank parameters to place various credit levels.
- Be able to coach employees on setting up a deal and get them to endorse financing and warranties.
- Maintain a good working relationship with bank buyers and cultivate their belief in our word and willingness to help get the deal bought.
- Keep up with cash flow of deals and follow up on any outstanding titles due
- Handle finance and insurance related issues
- Maintain all activity through JM&A’s Pinpoint system
- Monitor deal flow
- Get deals bought at bank that can bring the best return
- Package and get deals up to office ASAP to get quick turnaround
- In the absence of sales manager be able to work deals with sales people
- Maintain a proper deposit and receipt system
- Be aware of any deals to be delivered and pre load information to insure smooth flow with minimal down time.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
MINIMUM PERFORMANCE STANDARDS/ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Maintain a $800+ per retail delivery average
- 100% menu penetration
- Keep CSI relating to finance at or above the district average
- Strive to get 90% product penetration
- Maintain CIT’s under 7 days
- Maintain a neat and professional looking office environment
This job description provides an overview of your specific job duties, but it is not possible to be all inclusive. You may be asked from time to time to perform functions not stated or not directly related to your job or department and will be expected to willingly cooperate.
This job description is a temporary management tool and is subject to change at any time.
INCOME METHOD: Draw/commission
WORK SCHEDULE (DAYS-HOURS): See schedule
Click Here To Apply