- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations.
- Diagnose, prescribe and order appropriate labs/imaging/medications.
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options.
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment.
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity.
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counseling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions.
- Complete thorough, accurate and timely documentation in the EHR.
Master’s Degree in Nursing
1+ years’ NP experience
Valid nurse practitioner license
DEA and IL State License
Ability to work within a team and take direction
Must be familiar with the EHR
Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Family Nurse Practitioner: 1 year (Required)
- Naperville, IL 60564 (Required)
- IL (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply