At FireCATT, we serve the first responders who serve you & the community. The work YOU perform supports an industry responsible for the safety of people across America. We are the safest, most accurate, innovative, asset & technology driven Fire Hose testing company in the nation!
With our patented, advanced technology and a strong foothold in 43 states, we pride ourselves on professionalism, integrity, maturity, and dedication to create relationships that pave the way for the best possible customer service.
Ask yourself a couple questions:
· Are you looking for a career making a difference & working towards something greater?
· Are you seeking personal development/growth?
· Do you desire to work for the nation’s best in their industry?
· Would you enjoy working side-by-side with Fire Departments?
· Does traveling out of state for your job and seeing the country appeal to you?
If you have answered “YES” to all 5 of these questions, FireCATT could be a good fit for you and your next career path.
· MUST be able to travel for 3-4 weeks per month (per diem provided)
· Possess the ability to perform physical labor in an outdoor environment
· Ability to lift 60-80 lbs. and work an 8-12 hour day
· Characteristics that allow you to work closely in a TEAM environment
· Be a part of a 5-6 member team, providing on-site fire hose testing, using proprietary equipment at Fire Departments
· Understand the expectations of both FireCatt and the customer
· Assist in the unloading & reloading of fire hose from fire apparatus (truck)
· Assist in the coupling & uncoupling of hose
· Assist in the marking of hose
· Working on the ground level as well as on top of fire apparatus (8-15 feet high)
· Setup and tear down of a test site
Why Work for FireCATT:
· Personal Career Growth with a growing company that promotes from within
· Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance)
· Meaningful work that benefits the community
· Opportunity to travel the country and experience everything the USA has to offer
· Team Performance and Bonding Rewards: i.e.… Team dinners , vacation house accommodations (when applicable), white water rafting trips, air boat rides in the Everglades, boat rentals, trips to historical landmarks
Our hose technicians come from a variety of backgrounds, including: Veterans, Landscaping, Construction, Driving, Automotive, Fast Food, General Labor, Firefighting, Warehouse, and more…
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
Click Here To Apply