Massage Therapists are integral team members at our multidisciplinary medical clinic in Racine, Wisconsin. Expect to treat patients side-by-side with doctors, chiropractors, sports medicine specialists, and rehab experts. You’ll also have your own clients with designated hours in our state-of-the-art clinic. It’s not uncommon for our massage therapists to be booked a month out with clients/patients…as we treat everyone from youth, senior citizens and professional athletes.
At Goodyear Health Center, we pride ourselves on our patient care and we are very proud of our excellent online reviews. We treat pain at the source…not just the symptoms with a “movement is medicine” philosophy. In order to maintain our high-standards, we provide continued training to our entire medical team. We are looking for the right massage therapist who wants to expand their skill-set towards therapeutic massage. Our seasoned massage therapists (most have been with us for over four years) and doctors provide the manual therapy training. We are seeking full-time and part-time therapists who want to learn from a proven team.
Our standards and outcomes are recognized through-out Metro-Milwaukee & the Racine/Kenosha area. We were chosen as the official massage therapist for the Milwaukee Wave Soccer Team. We are also very involved in our surrounding community providing outreach services to schools, non-profits, and youth sport teams. Want to learn more about our culture and services? Visit www.goodyearhealth.com and our Facebook page.
We have strict Covid-19 policies and expect all employees and patients to follow them. Your safety is our number one priority, and do not take lightly when these protocols are dismissed. We are a health care facility and require masks to be worn at all times. It is a small clinic, so no more than 3 patients are seen per hour, during this time. Social distancing is actively encouraged and expected and cleaning and good hygiene is an active part of daily responsibilities.
What to expect as a Therapeutic Massage Therapist at Goodyear:
- A professional, supportive environment with continual training.
- A beautiful, state-of-the art clinic with free employee parking.
- High-Profile and professional athlete clients.
- Flexible times and evening hours. We can work long hours.
- Benefits after probationary period include: PTO, Paid Holidays, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Simple IRA, CEU reimbursement, license reimbursement, and massage insurance.
- May be required to treat professional athletes at the clinic or at the arena.
- May be asked to attend community outreach events.
- Competitive compensation.
- Must be willing to learn and to share knowledge.
- A professional “Patient First” attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Strong desire to improve function and wellness in others.
- Knowledge of Swedish, Trigger Point, Deep Tissue, Prenatal…or be willing to learn.
- Current Wisconsin Massage Therapy License
- Current liability insurance.
- Updated CPR, AED, and First-Aid.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time and position a patient while lifting at least 20 lbs.
Experience is a plus…however, we’re looking for candidates who are willing to learn our approach and become a team member.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
As healthcare professionals, we take these precautions very seriously, especially with a hands on profession such as Massage Therapy. Screening is done in advance each day, anyone with symptoms is not allowed in clinic, masks worn at all times, etc.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Trigger Point Therapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Massage Therapy License (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply