Elara Caring is currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to join our team!
At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by caring out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
- Supportive, collaborative environment
- Unique, rewarding opportunity caring for patients in their homes
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K and paid-time off for full-time staff.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- CNA License in the State you are applying
- 1+ years of acute care experience
- Positive attitude
- Dedication to quality patient care
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable transportation to perform job duties
Indeed Hire and Elara Caring are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Acute Care: 1 year (Required)
- CNA (Required)
- Jackson, MI 49202: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply