Curaleaf NY LLC is a rapidly expanding, multi-state medical cannabis company dedicated to the needs of its patients. Financial Planner & Analyst (FP&A) will be a key asset in the future growth of the New York subsidiary. A Financial Planner & Analyst (FP&A) may have no direct reports but will be spear-heading the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis, and multiple special projects. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making. The position reports to the Director of Finance.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing the causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts as well as new projects
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.