Adworkshop is an integrated marketing agency providing strategic consulting and creative marketing solutions that help clients solve their evolving business challenges. Rooted in destination marketing from the 1980 Winter Olympic Games, Adworkshop has grown into an agency of 30+ talented employees whose expertise across marketing disciplines leads to innovative strategies and measurable results for destinations marketing organizations, tourism businesses, active outdoor companies, educational institutions, healthcare companies, economic development agencies, and other businesses.
Adworkshop is headquartered in Lake Placid NY, with an office in Saratoga Springs, NY. Adworkshop has won multiple national, state and regional honors for its websites, creative, and strategic marketing solutions.
Reporting to the Director, Public Relations and working through oversight and direction of the Manager, Social Media, the Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the agency clients by curating and delivering data-driven, interesting content across social media channels while owning and maintaining social media content calendar for agency clients.
The individual fulfilling this role will spend approximately 50% of their time functioning as a PR Influencer Coordinator, and must also satisfy the “Qualifications” and be prepared to “Make an Impact” in accordance with PR Influencer Coordinator job description 50% of their time.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Execute the creation of engaging organic social media campaigns that result in channel growth, high levels of engagement, referrals, and social buzz
- Assist in the identification of content needs, planning, and creation and lead the implementation of social media calendars
- Execute Social Media campaign reporting across all relevant channels: monitor relevant KPI’s, build internal reports, communicate qualitative results and lessons learned
- Own quality and on-time delivery of all assigned work
- Monitor social media account total engagement – likes, comments, reactions, questions, messages, etc. – daily
- Assist in streamlining influencer content, PR results and information sharing with SEO team
- Proactively search and review client news and editorial coverage and communicate relevant trends to be considered against changes in strategy/plan
- Oversee the photo library and lead Asset Management
- Manage User Generated Content (UGC) including approvals for use
- Identify industry trends and algorithm updates to ensure the team is ahead of the ever-changing social media landscape
- Coordinate communication with outside agency influencer partnerships to ensure alignment and ultimate success
- Nurture relationships with influencer community through the coordination of outreach, authentic meetups, and engaging events ultimately
- Support the establishment of and lead the execution of an influencer selection, review & performance management process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Marketing, Communications or equivalent experience – required
- Demonstrated understanding of social media platforms – required
- A history of excellence in active research, listening, writing, and story-telling – required
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, dynamic ‘get it done’ environment – required
- Demonstrated success multi-task & prioritizing assignments – required
- Proven success in roles that require detail, organization, and use of platforms that track and analyze metrics – required
- Demonstrated professional success in an agency setting – desired
- Live It – What we do today matters most – Shine!
- Own It – Understand expectations, set up for success, give it your best effort and be accountable to the team – Win!
- Send It – Be hungry. Always look ahead. Don’t be afraid to fail. Win with pride.
- Appreciate It – Respecting the individual contributions of the team. Understanding the client. Rewarding open-mindedness.
Benefits & Compensation
- Be a part of an employee-owned company located in the Heart of the Adirondack mountains
- Competitive based salary & Incentive Compensation Structure
- Comprehensive medical, dental & life insurance plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
Working Conditions & Physical Efforts
- Ability & willingness to travel
- Intellectually intense, fasted paced and often changing environment
- Work is performed in an interior office or mobile work environment
- Remain stationary for extended periods of time while interfacing with a telephone and computer
- Requires employees have no restrictions on operating a motor vehicle
- Requires employees have no restrictions on domestic or international travel
- This role requires limited physical effort and has limited exposure to physical risk
The duties and responsibilities, qualifications, physical conditions and other statements contained herein represent the current general nature of the job described, and are subject to change at any time, with or without notice. This job description does not limit in any way the assignments given to an employee in this role. Employees are expected to perform any and all duties (compliant, legal & ethical) assigned by the Company leadership, collaboratively and with the best intention of the customer and company.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE
Job posted in partnership with HR Resolved
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.