As an Outside Sales Representative you will be responsible for selling Specialty Chemicals, our Jumbo Paper Systems, and maintenance supply products (we carry over 50K products) along with other products to maintain and drive sales. This position offers a competitive base salary plus sales; commissions on products sold; incentive bonus; and full medical package.
Armchem International ( www.armchem.com ) is a industrial distributors both in North America and Internationally. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to over 100,000 customers with leadership positions available.
With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, Armchem International associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion ? all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you?re ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, Armchem International is ready for you! Please visit our careers page at https://www.armchem.com/Careers.html
Job Description & Qualifications
- Actively making multiple daily cold calls by generating leads (prospects through research, networking, computer programs, events etc.) with potential accounts to introduce the Armchem International brand, demonstrating products, and closing the sale on the spot
- Execute a sales plan in the local territory to meet/exceed sales goals
- Develops and executes profitable business plans or managing accounts
- Submitting all written reports required by corporate management in a timely manner
- Conducts all activities in accordance with established company policies
Responsible for profitably growing sales to achieve weekly and yearly sales goals as a sales representative for current core industries and emerging industries and markets. Responsible for prospecting new accounts, retaining existing accounts, and increasing opportunities with existing customers. This position requires operation of a Personal Vehicle and auto insurance.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Develops and sustains sales relationships with key decision makers and influencers on all levels of an organization.
- Establishing a new customer base while managing the sales volume
- Develops and implements plans to expand business presence in the assigned area. Shares market and competitor information with all applicable channels within the organization; establishes relationships and working partnerships.
- Bi-Weekly pay to include a base salary plus uncapped commissions
- Full benefits package to include medical, dental, vision & supplemental
- Performance bonuses
- Annual sales incentive trip on cruises or to vacation resorts
- Rapid career growth leading into our Manager in Training Program
- Hands on sales training and field support
- Continuous career support development plan
- Monthly travel allowance
- Most of the time is spent traveling to locations to open up new business and service existing business.
- No overnight travel or weekend work
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Direct sales to Multi-family complexes and facilities maintenance customers.
- 3 or more years business to business (B2B) field sales experience.
- Large volume of product lines experience.
- Organizational skills a
- Knowledge of facilities products
- Experience with consultative selling/solution selling preferred
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.