St. John Health System is a fully-integrated healthcare system, serving more than 3,500 patients every day, encompassing eight hospitals in northeastern Oklahoma and southern Kansas. The health system also includes primary and specialty physician clinics, outpatient treatment centers, urgent care facilities and a regional medical laboratory. St. John Health System is part of Employer Health, the nation’s largest not-for-profit Catholic health system. Our promise of medical excellence and compassionate care is at the center of our Catholic mission as we serve the sick and needy in our communities. The mission of St. John Health System is to continue the healing ministry of Jesus Christ by providing high quality healthcare. Our Core Values are Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication. These values are expressed every day in our actions with patients, families and co-workers.
Several of St. John’s most recent and prestigious awards include:
- St. John Medical Center is Tulsa’s only Magnet designated facility. This is nationally recognized as the gold standard in nursing excellence.
- St. John Medical Center was named by Oklahoma Magazine as one of the state’s “Best of the Best” hospital facilities.
- In 2017-2018, St. John Medical Center was named the No.1 Hospital in Oklahoma by the U.S. News and World Report, receiving high performing rank in the following: abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, colon cancer surgery, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Why Work for St. John
- Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It’s an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve.
Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talent and thought; while offering the support of a multidisciplinary team. We work to build teams that respect each other. A team that respects each other feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel good, patients and associates.
- Compensation/Benefits: At Employer, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
If you are looking for a place to work that will take your career to new heights, St. John Health System is for you. Our people are what makes the difference. Our associates commit themselves daily to our mission of providing spiritually center – holistic care to all, especially those that are poor and vulnerable.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.