BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE TECHNICIAN: PRN
Valley Hope’s New Direction’s for families is in search of a very special Women’s Behavioral Healthcare Technician, to work out of our Littleton, CO facility.
This treatment center is dedicated to providing life-changing drug and alcohol addiction treatment for women with children (ages 0-12) and pregnant women. New Direction’s for Families provides a safe place for mothers to receive treatment for substance use disorder without having to be separated from their children.
The Women’s Behavioral Healthcare Technician position would be PRN.
Per CMS Interim Rule, all Valley Hope employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or receive an approved medical/religious exemption.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience.
- One (1) plus years of work experience in a similar position and/or healthcare environment.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Qualified Medication Administration Personnel (QMAP) certification within 30 days of hire.
- Valid unrestricted driver’s license
Salary ranges from $17.50 – $20.50/hr based on experience and education
- Evening: $1.00
- Night: $2.00
- Weekend Evening: $2.00
- Weekend Night: $3.00
- Weekend Day: $1.00
- Conducts admission assessment for potential patients.
- Meets with patients in both individual and group sessions as designated by onsite supervisor.
- Monitors the residential milieu for safety; interacts with patients and children as appropriate.
- Plans and assists with the implementation of continuing care for assigned patients.
- Facilitates educational sessions as well as patient group activities.
- Identifies needed recovery resources for housing, childcare, education, vocational development, mental health, community support groups and medical care; provides assistance to patients in accessing those resources.
- Provides education regarding substance use disorders, mental illness and prevention to patients, family members, and significant others.
- Records treatment activities and patient observations in patient records accurately and timely; completes paperwork requirements as needed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates with clinical supervisors, clinical staff, and medical staff regarding patients’ treatment and status.
- Residential treatment facility setting; requires walking throughout the facility.
Click Here To Apply