The Director will supervise clinical leaders in the practices while working collaboratively with the physicians who serve as Department Chiefs and Medical Directors.
- Identifies opportunities to collaborate with the Clinical Trainer to develop clinical curriculum-based training needs identified by clinical teams across primary and specialty care practices.
- Oversees the dissemination of clinical curriculum to Clinical Coordinators and Go to Trainers for implementation across clinical practices to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality care.
- Ensures that care delivery workflows and processes comply with internal policies and clinical guidelines in collaboration with the Compliance team.
- Monitors data, evaluates themes and designs efforts to improve patient and caregiver experience.
- Facilitates the development of and oversees the clinical competency program to ensure that clinical assistants can acquire the knowledge, skills and abilities required to progress through the clinical levels/ladder.
- Provides LEAN and Six-Sigma oriented leadership to the clinical teams to connect daily activities to the strategic direction of the organization.
- Acts as staff to the QI Committee in collaboration with the Chief Operating Officer
- Collaborates with the Director of Strategic Operations to develop and implement processes to operationalize the strategic plan including:
- Targeted opportunities to improve access and delivery of reliable patient-centered care.
- Methods to enhance interdepartmental clinical collaboration to reduce overall cost of care.
- A long-range vision for the scope of services to be offered and venue thereof.
Work in partnership with physician leadership to facilitate effective working relationships between medical and clinical staff.
Work closely with medical and clinical staff to develop clinical pathways and protocols integrating evidence-based care that fosters the delivery of high-quality care.
Function as a liaison for clinical quality across the organization, including with professional clinical staff and other staff involved in clinic operations.
Serve as a change agent as our company constantly seeks ways to improve the ways we care for our patients and clinical teams.
Professionally develop and mentor teams to inspire collaboration across all clinical practices.
Utilize data and best practice research to evaluate existing and recommend new patient/clinical policies, procedures, processes, or trainings based on trends and benchmarks.
- Serve as the primary linkage between clinical teams and InterMed’s senior leadership team.
- Foster strong working relationships with other senior managers to facilitate effective communication and follow through on key strategic imperatives.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal savvy and relate well to all kinds of people within the organization.
- Lead the development of Quality Assurance Program which incorporates benchmark quality studies, audits, etc. Once developed, responsible for executing, coordinating and maintaining the program, adding new components as needed/ requested as well as evaluating the effectiveness to raise the level of clinical care delivery.
- InterMed is a data-driven practice. To ensure the highest quality care for our patients, the Director will:
- Demonstrate a comfort with the development and use of analytic tools.
- Proactively monitor the effectiveness of quality improvement initiatives.
- Assess patient feedback and identify areas for targeted improvement.
Work closely with the Chief Medical Officer and other Senior Leadership to implement quality improvement efforts.
- An active Maine license, in good-standing, as a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Master’s Degree in Nursing, Business or Health Care Administration is preferred.
- 7 – 10 years of progressive health care leadership experience is required.
- Proven success working collaboratively with a medical staff is essential.
- LEAN and Six-Sigma knowledge/experience and/or certification at the green-belt level or higher is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Experience leading high-functioning teams is required.
- Experience developing strategic plans and implementing key components of these plans on time and within approved budgets is required.
- Experience using data analytics to inform decision making is required.
- Ability to synthesize and communicate complex information to different audiences with varying backgrounds is required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, organize, and plan work independently is required.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of employees is required.
- Excellent communication skills are required: listening, oral and written.
- InterMed, P.A. requires COVID-19 vaccination
Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week
Click Here To Apply