Want to bring the “care” back to the vision care industry? We’re looking for charismatic types who are ready to be the heart of our brand. Whether it’s a friendly voice over the phone, or a welcoming smile when a patient walks into your store, we need individuals who are passionate about helping customers look great and see great.
A Visionworks Optical Supervisor is a leader of self and supporter of the business at Visionworks. This person role models the Visionworks way and supervises the store in the absence of the General Manager. The OSUP will also support the General Manager in achieving store financial goals by demonstrating floor leadership, accountability, and providing associate team with coaching and development to ensure a simple, human and bold patient and customer journey.
- Promote the store’s profitability and achievement of sales goals by holding self and team accountable to delivering daily, weekly, and monthly targets
- Role model and engage in all steps of Patient/Customer journey, as well as supervise and redirect associates in exam lane and sales floor
- Support GM in managing incoming traffic by coordinating and confirming doctor appointments , scheduled eyewear services, and ensuring all patient/customer’s needs are met
- Coach, motivate, and support associates to perform in their respective roles with excellence to ensure a flawless patient/customer experience
- Use sound judgment to remove obstacles and find resolution in the patient/customer experience in partnership of General Manager
- Execute all broad operational activities to meet the store’s financial and customer experience goals
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent experience required
- 1-5 years of supervisory experience required
- Licensed OSUPS will have/maintain a State Opticians License
What we offer!
At Visionworks, we offer a generous, competitive benefits package (for our part timers, too!) and exclusive employee discounts —including but not limited to
- Vision Coverage)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time off
- Milestone anniversary awards
- Medical, Dental for Full Timers
- And more!
Everyone has a story that makes them who they are. At Visionworks, we’re looking for charismatic people who can lead authentically and with their own unique voice. We are actively committed to fostering an environment where all are seen and heard equally as we embrace Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I).
Visionworks is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law.
Click Here To Apply