Company Name: Kroger General Office
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Exempt
Ensure the highest quality and accuracy in delivering patient prescriptions is maintained throughout the customer experience and interaction with the host pharmacy. Direct technicians in the areas of accuracy, workflow, COE activities and scheduling. Perform and oversee the associated record keeping activities. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions;
- Perform and oversee the workflow activities defined for remote processing and associated record keeping activities
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving customer/store complaints, including appropriate documentation
- Participate in periodic review of policies and procedures and update as needed.
- Communicate with the Pharmacy Manager, Key Retailing and High Volume Pharmacy regarding any operational issues, suggestions and/or repairs.
- Participate in the orientation and training of new pharmacists and associates.
- Provide leadership and direction to the supervisors, technicians, and customer service representatives.
- Ensure patient information is handled in a HIPAA compliant manner.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Bachelors of pharmacy degree
- Licensed Pharmacist
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects
- Familiar with industry/technical terms and processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel independently
- Store Pharmacy experience
- Mail order experience
Education Level: Pharmacy Degree (BS-Pharmacy/PharmD) Required
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: Pharmacy Board License
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world’s largest retailers, we employee more nearly half a million Associates across 35 states. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: FL || Lake Mary || 3200 Lake Emma Drive || 32746 || Kroger General Office || [[mfield2]] || Health & Wellness || Employee || Exempt || Full-Time || Pharmacy Board License
Click Here To Apply